Novacek & Holtz on National Public Radio Friday March 1

Since it's now up on the website, I thought I'd metion that I'll be on the
radio show "Public Interest with Kojo Nnamdi".  Here is the blurb:

1:00 - Dinosaur Hunter/Time Traveler
Digging in dirt and chasing dinosaurs, that's what Michael Novacek and Tom
Holtz do for a living. If we could all be so lucky. Join Kojo for a
discussion on the thunder lizards who used to rule the earth.
Michael Novacek, author, Time Traveler: In Search of Dinosaurs and Ancient
Mammals from Montana to Mongolia (Farrar Straus & Giroux)
Dr. Thomas Holtz, University of Maryland professor, director of Maryland's
Earth, Life and Time Program

http://www.wamu.org/pi/index.html

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist