Overlooked angiosperm reference

The world the tyrannosaurs et al. ran/walked through remains the focus of our lives, does it not? In updating the bibliography for my book-in-progress, I have acquired something all dinosaur/paleo/onto-logists should have:
Richard Anthony Lupia, 1997. Palynological record of the Cretaceous angiosperm radiation: diversity, abundance, and morphological patterns. Ph. dissertation, University of Chicago, 1-625 [in 3 volumes].  This document should supersede many of the excellent, albeit increasingly outdated works up to E.M. Friis et al. 1987.