Re: NPR Science Friday

They have their shows archived by date with real audio recordings:

http://www.sciencefriday.com/pages/bydate.html

At 09:06 AM 3/1/02, John R Hutchinson wrote:
Hi all,
        National Public Radio will have a show from 12-12:20 PST today with an interview with me about the Nature paper, and at some point, I hear, interviews with Paul Sereno about Sarcosuchus, and Alan Cooper about dodo DNA.  Should be a fun set of paleontology-related discussions.  The RealPlayer One files can be obtained at http://www.sciencefriday.com/ .  Does anyone know how to save them to disk and replay them later without downloading?  I can't seem to save them permanently, but there must be a trick.  Computer gurus?

John R Hutchinson
NSF Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Biomechanical Engineering Division
Stanford University