Re: NOVA Special Airing Tonight Featuring Ted Daeschler From Philly's Academy of Natural Sciences

 Patricia Kane-Vanni wrote:

> THE ACADEMY OF NATURAL SCIENCES' GROUNDBREAKING FOSSIL RESEARCH IS
> FEATURED ON NOVA'S "THE MISSING LINK," TUESDAY, FEBRUARY

Nicely ironic description. "Ground Breaking" fossil research... is there
any other sort? How else do you get them out of the ground? :)

Oh wait, I forgot. All excavations are like the one at the start of
"Jurassic Park": complete articulated skeletons in a loose sand matrix.
All you need are paint brushes!

GIS Archaeologist           http://www.geocities.com/dannsdinosaurs