RE: Mr. Tracy L. Ford

>>I had already made
amends with Kris and the topic was moot.<<

This is just more smoke. At the time I sent my initial
comment, Mr. Ford had JUST posted his offending
quotation. There was no response yet on the list ...
Kris had not even commented yet, and of course I have
no access to any private communications he had with
Kris. The fact is Mr. Ford jumped down my throat not
because my comment was somehow redundant but because
his pride was injured at being corrected. If he wants
people to just assume that he knows the correct
protocol for this situation then perhaps he should
have been more careful to follow it.