HTDD

  For me, Tracy's sparse, Zen-like restorations compel one to look at the dinosaur figure in toto, with multiple points of focus, as each drawing he presents is the result of long hours of careful thought and comparisons.
I've to add to this that "How To Draw Dinosaurs" is a MUST HAVE for all people who wanna begin in paleoart. I bought both, I'm learning MANY LITTLE DETAILS I didn't see before.
Go on, Tracy, you've still many friends here.
Friendly - Luc J. "Aspidel" BAILLY.