looking for some help

To anyone that may be able to help,

I am writing to ask if anyone could help me with a search for a summer internship in paleontology. I really hate to ask this on-list because it is not something that is important or relevant to many off you. I have tried to search for internships on the Internet, but all I really succeeded in was to set my head swimming from useless information overload. If anyone has any suggestions or helpful advice, please feel free to contact me directly so as to not take up anymore valuable space or time. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you??

Jonathon Trent Hall
Department of Geosciences
University of West Georgia
(geology undergraduate student)