Re: Re : New Tyrannosaurus paper

*snip*
I'd also want some opinons ... I mean, I'd need an explaina-
tion of how Elephants, animals that have shorter legs, worst
F/TMTIII ratios, get heavier, are much bulkier, do NOT
achieve a suspention phase and can still charge at 25 miles
per hour. In my eyes, T-Rex seems better suited for moving
than an elephant.

- Thomas Miller
*snippidely*

Indeed, it would be most interesting to see how this latest method of speeding dinosaurs tests out on modern large animals indeed. Prehaps the "bumblebee" anthology could hold some water after all.