RE: Acrocanthosaurus atokensis locomotion

Not as yet.

However, I should point out that _Acro._ is  plotted on the same limb
proportion charts as tyrannosaurs in (among others) my 1994/5 SVP paper and
the Farlow et al. Dinosaur locomotion paper in American Zoologist
(references to both on my website, with links to the latter).  _Acro._ falls
short of tyrannosaurs both in tibia and in metatarsal length for the same
femur size.

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742