Paleo Students Beware!!!

It was just brought to my attention my a friend of mine that my paper on
dinosaur nesting and parental care has been posted on the internet, without
my permission, and with my NAME REMOVED from it!!!!!
http://allfreeessays.com/student/free/The_myth_of_Dinosaur_parental_care_.sh
tml
This paper was written for a historical geology class, and is currently
being prepared to be submitted to a journal for publication...and someone,
either someone I had sent this to, or someone who may have gotten a copy
through someone I sent it, has submitted it to this unethical website. I
fear this may lead to many bad things. I have written the site owner asking
for them to remove my paper. However, I would caution all persons on this
lit to check this site, to make sure they have not been ripped off
(especially students/those who have sent unpublished manuscripts to others
to look over). This is a clear violation of U.S. Copyright Law
(http://www.loc.gov/copyright/circs/circ1.html#hsc).
Just a word of warning from one pissed off paleo student to all, in hopes
that it doesn't happen to y'all.
Pissed,
Rob

Student of Geology