re: Norell et al. 2002 reference

Okay, okay. I'll wait for the paper. problem is I don't know where it will be published. (Nature?)
The real problem is that being short of cash I can't simply subscribe to every journal going. So, can you recommend which journals would be the best for a low-budget dinophile to subscribe to? I imagine this is a problem for many of those on this list, so we (well, me, anyway) will find this advice useful.

Regards,
Michael Lovejoy