RE: Publications & Subscriptions (was RE: Norell et al. 2002 refe rence)

It is also worth noting (in my humble opinion), that many universities
 have interlibrary loan services.  I keep up with Nature, Science, and
a few other expensive journals by reading the University copies.  When
I hear about a particular article of interest in a journal that isn't
owned by the Univ library here, I can have it sent to me in pdf format
from somewhere that does; no charge at all.  I recommend that anyone
at academic institutions take advantage of this service.

--Mike Habib
habib@virginia.edu