Look See!

Hey Peoples!

As you can see I've not been around for a quite sometime. It was all the fault of my computer, after recieving more than 2000 viruses (this is serious!). I think HP Bruce Shillinlaw pointed out to me that it could have been a world record. My Anti-Virus that I had was actually not all that much of a good protection, but now I got my computer working properly and a new Anti-Virus that really works well.

Now I don't want to clutter the list with whats going on with me. I was looking around on ebay today and came across the lower jaw of _Spinosaurus aegyptiacus_, something like that should be lift to a museum. Here's the url http://cgi.ebay.ca/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1078161998#DESC

I hope everyone doing great on the list, so I'll talk to you all later!

Steven Coombs *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Steven's Dinosaurs: http://ca.geocities.com/steven16_84