Irritator skull reconstruction

Hi all,

After some interesting off-list discussions with HP Rutger Jansma, I've attemped my first anatomical skull reconstruction: the _Irritator_ (again!).
It's based on the well-known http://www.zoo.utoronto.ca/sues/FIG_3.JPEG and completed using the _Spinosaurus_ skull reconstruction from HP Tracy L. Ford's HTDD.

If you are interested just ask me off-list, I'll send you the jpg. Feel alright to criticize.

WARNING!!! Don't pass out, it's my first real anatomical study, and I'm progressing little by little. Tell me if it's crappy, I've still much to learn!

Thanks in advance, friendly - Luc J. "Aspidel" BAILLY.