From: "dexter dexter" <dexter1647@caramail.com>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 9:12 PM
Subject: Re[1] Froude numbers, GRF

<< After reading the new rex paper, I've beenconsidering
calculating the T value for lower Froude values (such as 4).
What would the GRF be for that? >>

Scale from that : It says Fr.: 1 at 5 m/sec-1, Tom Holtz
says Fr.: 3.8 at 9.1 m/sec-1 and Hutchinson says Fr.: 5 at
11 m/sec-1. That would give about fr.:4 = 9.5-10.0 m/sec-1.
(35-36 km/h or 21.5-22 mph).

Thomas Miller

Le journal des abonnés Caramail - http://www.carazine.com