Let me clear something up...

First of all, I am NOT a creationist. If any of my comments made it sound like
I am, then I apologize. I can see how my view of evolution being a purposeful
event seems a bit radical amongst hard data.

But let's not nit-pick here. I am merely stating that I believe organisms have
more importance than just being here. I guess I was coming from the viewpoint
of a harmony in nature, not a divine hand that oversees all. I believe
ecological niches are not just a product, but a need to sustain life. Surely
you all can understand that. Sorry if I ruffled any feathers. I have a lot of
questions and I heard this was the place to get them answered. Cheers!

Paul Cambridge