Very strange comments

Can anybody shed some light on Horner's latests "comments" on J.H's excellent dinosaur locomotion study? I have thought they were a little, let's say to put it lightly, "biased and odd". It appears to me that he seems to think that this "effect" is restricted only to Tyrannosaurus rex. Not to the hadrosaurs, sauropods and other multi-tonne animals. And certainly not to his proposed 60+ foot "ultimate predator" that starred in a recent movie. Given the study itself was focused on muscle mass biomechnics, it's extremely strange how limb bone proportions, sloths and turtles play in. Prehaps somebody can provide vindication or am I just seeing things?