RE:Very Strange Comments

Yeah I noticed that to.Hadrosaurus have femures of the same size of the rex(bigger than the tibia/fibula bones) or somtimes even bigger like in parasaurolophus.Horner never explained that(as far as I know).And that also ocures in  most therapods, dose that mean they all didint run?Can somone explain how did J.H come up with this femur, tibia/libia theory and if there is any truth to this theory?

---