Deinonychus Model

       A little over ten years ago, I saw a little silver model of
Deinonychus covered in an Archaeopteryx-like plumage on Sam Welles desk. Can
anyone tell me who did that? Also I'm sorry about the bum steer I gave about
the new feathered dromaeosaur last weekend. Pretty soon I'm going to need a
chart or something since these dinguses don't even have names or they have
similar names with Sino, or numbers, or they're called Dave, or... DV