Re: Sex-changing Chickens QUESTIONS and :)

I see what you are getting at, stupid of me not to think of that. A devious rooster, of course!.

The chicken is around two or three years old. I am not sure whether it has laid or is laying eggs, I will find out.

A trip from Australia to Denmark seems improbable given the chickens lack of a valid passport and current incarceration. But keep in mind this may be a very devious chicken.