Re: Sinovenator skull reconstruction

WARNING! Thanks to HP Filippo Calzolari, I think there's a misinterpretation of the partial skull from me.. What you can see is just the AOFe and not, as I first thought, a part of the orbital fenestra. I'm gonna redraw it and send it to members who asked me . Just wait one day or so.
Friendly - Luc J. "Aspidel" BAILLY.
(step by step, as writes HP Jaime Headden...)

I've made a skull reconstruction of _Sinovenator_ based on the partial skull and completed with a HP Greg Paul's _Sinornithoides_ skeletal reconstruction and other troodontid stuff (like a HP Tracy Ford's _Troodon_ sketch).