Re: Test of Tyrannosaurus speed - a modest proposal

> Of course, those who support the fast hunter hypothesis - your Pauls,
> Holtzes, Christiansens, Blancos et al - will be happy to do their part in
> this noble experiment. We'll carefully and fully document and record the
> events from an  armored vehicle hidden in the woods.

        Dear Mr. Swift,

        What an absolutely splendid proposal!  Assuming this armored vehicle is
armed, I would be pleased to man the large gun on it.  Of course, a
weapon cannot be used while the volunteers are "working", but only to
secure the safety of the crew inside the vehicle.  Sounds fair to me.

        mkDragon    :)

--
Not only can she skate like an angel, but her
                    heart is made of pure gold. The journalists and