Neck flexibility in large theropods

(Just in case the message didn't go through the first time; I sent it and then realized I wasn't signed onto the mailing list...)

I was thinking about the much-maligned dinosaurs of the Jurassic Park
series, and I was wondering about the degree to which theropods would really
be able to twist their heads around; in particular, I am thinking of the
scenes like the first appearance of the Spinosaurus in JP3 where the animal
twists its neck around to grab a running human, its jaws opening on a plane
almost parallel to the ground. How much flexibility could be reasonably
depicted in large theropods?