Re: Neck flexibility in large theropods

This particular spinosaur had an unusual neck anyway; it was chomped by
a T.rex, and didn't show a scratch. A rubber neck of steel!

Not just steel, more like the ultra-dense depleted uranium! T.rex at 15 kilonewtons could ravage a WW1 tank. But then again, I suspect Spinosaurus was actually a hologram, a photonically based program emmited by a mobile emmiter. That could explain why it appears to defy common sense and physics. Or am I mixing my shows up?