Help: Troodontid material Requested

I am searching for images of skeletal material of
Araucanoraptor
Archaeornithoides
Borogovia
and
Troodon

I recieved the Troodon formosus skull from HP Aspidel some days ago, but just some minutes ago my slow mind remembered that i actually haven't got one single diagram over the actual skeletal material from Troodon formosus.

so if anyone got images to share with me, from the remains of these species, especially T. formosus, I'd appreciate it a great lot!

thanx in advance!

-Øyvind M. Padron

|-Amateur Palæontologist
|-PaleoArtist