Torvosaurus (or Megalosaurus) in Europe?

I'm wondering if someone could tell me if Torvosaurus was found to inhabit
Europe, or was it actually just Megalosaurus? I know that there have been
disputes about the two, and I know Megalosaurus was infact in Europe. But was
Torvo just in the U.S.? The Dinodata website says Torvosaurus sp. was late
Jurassic Iberian Penninsula. If so, what is the dispute about? Thanks.

Paul