Re: Into the Mouths of Tyrannosaurs...

----- Original Message -----
From: "no go" <honkietong@hotmail.com>
To: <MariusRomanus@aol.com>; <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 7:00 AM
Subject: Re: Into the Mouths of Tyrannosaurs...

> We'll never know for sure, but it Tyrannosaurs were alive today, which
> paleontologist would you elect to sacrifice himself to get a really
close-up
> look of Tyrannosaur mouths?

I think many would like to.  If the animal was anethetised (sp?) or trained
that is.  *People look at him strangley*  What?  Large predatory birds can
be trained, even crocodilians to an extent, and I seriously doubt a real
T.rex would be as terribly interested in hurting people as they are in the
movies.
Honestly Hollywood makes us out to be the tastiest things in the universe.

Jonathan Schmidt