Biological evolution

     In 1987, V.P. Delfino edited a volume, published by Adriatici Editrici in Ban, Proceedings of the International Symposium on Biological Evolution. The only paper I have seen cited for this volume is one by Arnotz Zahavi, "The theory of signal selection and some of its implications". (The idea of signalling among avian theropods, and their colonies as information centres, is one List members should study carefully: not only female ornamentation could have been used by non-avian theropods, but, as well, the brightly-coloured mouth interiors, head-bobbing, etc.)
      Is anyone familiar with this volume? Despite numerous library searches (Princeton, Harvard, Library of Congress, British Library, and the University of California Melvyl catalogues), I have never found any data.