Byronosaurus

Hi all,

I am wondering how much is known from the postcranial material of Byronosaurs, since on every site documenting this genus it is stated two specimens are known: one with a skull and one with some postcranial material. It was described in the Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology, don't know how much of it, but it must have contained some info regarding this material. Could anyone please send me pictures of the postcranial material described in that paper?

Another thing regarding Byronosaurus and Troodontids in general: do they and Alvarezsaurids contain any characters in common?

Thanks a lot in advance for the information!

Rutger Jansma