Re: Torvosaurus (or Megalosaurus) in Europe?

"Mickey Mortimer" <Mickey_Mortimer111@msn.com> wrote:

"Formation of Portugal has been referred to Torvosaurus sp. though (see
http://www.dinodata.net/lusodinos/Torvosaurus.htm ).  Megalosaurus bucklandi is
currently only recognized from the Stonesfield Slates of England, though
restudy in progress may expand this distribution to more of Middle Jurassic
Europe."

...so if one were to correctly recognize a megalosaurid from Portugal, what
should one look up if to know the proper name for it? Torvosaurus sp.? I know
there is still research pending, but I am very interested in finding out what
is available. Thanks.

Paul