Re: (Now cats vs. raptors)

On Wednesday, March 13, 2002, at 01:50 PM, no go wrote:
Actually, it was only about 37% as deadly.

I do agree, a leopard will utterly annihilate a Velociraptor. Raptors are like birds. Felines kill birds. I've a bad feeling the dinosaurian raptors will experience a bad trashing at the paw of an equivalent sized feline.

It would be more fair to compare Deinonychus to a leopard, as that was the animal represented in JP, and they are of a similar size. Do big cats attack ostriches? I've never seen it. What if ostriches had sickle claws?