_Palaeontologia Electronica_ is published according to ICZN

Jaime A. Headden <qilongia@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I follow this without the form of peer-review and accordingly as
> afforded by _Palaeontologica Electronica_ (which I would consider
> published, but still the ICZN does not).

Jaime is wrong.  PE went to some effort to ensure that ICZN would
recognize names published there, and I'd hate to see anything
undermine that effort:

http://palaeo-electronica.org/iczn.htm

Unless of course Jaime's addition of a "c" in the first word of the
title means he's talking about a different journal :-j

--
Mickey Rowe     (rowe@psych.ucsb.edu)