Re: (Now cats vs. "raptors")

"Do big cats attack ostriches?  I've never seen it.  What if ostriches had sickle claws?"

Ostriches are known for their very hard kicks, and have been known (or so I've read) to break a lions jaw with one and another incident involving an ostrich ripping a lion's guts open with it's relatively blunt toe claws.  I can't prove these as I forgot where I even read them.  But if  the ostriches had toe claws......