Re: Velociraptor Profiles

From: EricJP65@aol.com

I'm Writing a story and I need to know if anyone has a >psycological profile for the attitude of a adult female Velociraptor

To the best of my knowledge, nobody has ever been able to see a real _Velociraptor_, and so such a profile could never be made. My best advice to you would be to keep in mind that _Velociraptor_ was an animal; not a monster. I think giving the creature a mixture of bird and reptile characteristics would be a safe bet.

Jordan Mallon