Re: _Palaeontologia Electronica_ is published according to ICZN

Mickey Rowe (rowe@psych.ucsb.edu) wrote:

<Jaime is wrong.  PE went to some effort to ensure that ICZN would
recognize names published there, and I'd hate to see anything undermine
that effort:>

  It is not my suggestion that they should not. I like the idea. However,
it was my understanding that the ICZN declared web-based publications and
internet in general as invalid for the purposes of publication.

=====
Jaime A. Headden