To the list

My posts to Mickey M. have been a terse and I apologize for the way some of
it came out. Some of you understand why I said what I said and why I said it
(and I know I've said things others wanted to but haven't on the subject)
those who know how paleontology/science works. I've tried on several
occasions to empress this with Mickey but he just kept arguing and doing it
anyway and this just got to me. I didn't do it for me, I did it because of
the paleontologist that are working on the material and I have a very very
strong feeling toward them and they're research that I would do what ever I
can to see that their work isn't screwed up (I have a high moral standard in
that). I am no the only one who has expressed their feelings on this matter
with Mickey; Jamie, Tom Lipka and Dan Chure.

I for one wouldn't like any research that I was working on get out before I
had finished and published on it. Mickey Rowe apparently thinks otherwise.
Should I have said nothing and let this continue?

I know I've come across as a hot head on this list recently. I've been on
this list for years and I just can't take it anymore and I'm not the only
one to go off on the list. Look at Mickey Rowe with Kinman. How can Mickey
Rowe be admonished? He can't be timed out he helps run the list. His
behavior was very inappropriate in take a POLL! Why not just ban him and not
let anyone else know?

I don't want to come across as a hot head, but something needs to be said
about the subject, and just ignoring the problem and letting it continue is
out of the question in my view.

In Mickey's defense he now SEEMS to understand the problem he was doing and
SEEMS to be wanting to correct this behavior. In that case I hope this will
be the last such message and then we all can get along and continue to
discuss what this list is about, dinosaurs.

Tracy L. Ford
P. O. Box 1171
Poway Ca  92074