M.bucklandii a safe parallel?

..so would it be safe to assume that the Iberian penninsula megalosaurus
(specifically the Prtugese finds) would be most likely either M. bucklandii (or
having the most similar looks to..)? I've seen composite drawings of ideas
combining Torvosaurus tanneri with that of M. bucklandii. I'm wondering if the
skulls are similar enough to develop a view of the creature. But then again,
skull material of M. bucklandii is uncomplete, right?

Paul