Velociraptor Profiles

you wrote:

>I'm Writing a story and I need to know if anyone has a psycological
profile for the attitude of a adult female Velociraptor

Maybe all of you know this, but...
Bob Bakker published a novel (Raptor Red) with lots of psychological insights and behavioural suggestions about female Utahraptor..... different size and environment, however.
Cheers,

                                        Silvio Renesto

_
"The Wise Man is like a bamboo tree;
                simple, upright, and useful, but hollow inside"

                                                Lao Tzu

Silvio Renesto

Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra
Università degli Studi di Milano