South American ceratopsians

... Cloaking device off ....
Hi,
I am currently reading Michael Novacek's book "Time Traveler."  On page 189 he states, "In South America, sauropods persisted as giant denizens of the Cretaceous landscape, with much more modest incursions of hadrosaurs and ceratopsians."  What ceratopsians are known from South America?  How far down did their "modest incursion" go?  By the way, I like the book.  It is more of an autobiography than anything else and is a good look at the dangers and delights of being a field paleontologist!  Oh, if I were only a young man again with functioning knees.....
Thanks for any help,
Rik Chandler
... cloaking device on ....