RE: Possibility of Living Dinosaurs

This thread ends NOW.  I hoped everyone would just ignore Mr. Addams' mule
message, but since people aren't doing that I will enforce a ban.  If you
write to the list about Mr. Addams' message on the "Possibility of Living
Dinosaurs" or whatever might have caused him to submit it you will be
subject to section 8h of the dinosaur lists' administrative rules.  If you
need a reminder on what that means, the rules can be found at: