High School help

Im an 11th grader at a high school in Washington State and I was planning to take an independent study course in science next year so I can focus on paleontology. I was just wondering if there was place to look up a course outline in order to structure my studies, and also a good textbook to use (hopefully one focusing on specifically on paleontology). Hopefully, this request will not interfere with anyones work or studies. I thank you for your time.

Jeremy Sites

Do You Yahoo!?