Re: Velociraptor profiles

   I've read the book "Raptor Red", by Bob Bakker, and I think that if you take some of the human romanticism out of the written lines, you'd get a pretty good behavior of a _Velociraptor_, even because the book deals with a _Utahraptor_'s story. In my oppinion, it's a good book in the paleontological aspect.
    Anyone else who have read it agrees?
    Cheers,
            Marcel Bertolucci.

>From: EricJP65@aol.com

>        I'm Writing a story and I need to know if anyone has a
> >psycological profile for the attitude of a adult female Velociraptor

To the best of my knowledge, nobody has ever been able to see a real
_Velociraptor_, and so such a profile could never be made.  My best advice
to you would be to keep in mind that _Velociraptor_ was an animal; not a
monster.  I think giving the creature a mixture of bird and reptile
characteristics would be a safe bet.

Jordan Mallon