north african dinosaurs help

I'm gonna do some ilustration about north african
dinosaurs for a class. and i want if someone could
tell which another dinosaurs from this place are well
known to do a restoration. i made a short list about
the ones i think are reasonable good specimens. but i
accept some critisism if not. also can i base a
reconstruction of rebbachisaurus garasbae based in
rebbachisaurus tessonei.

* ouranousaurus
* suchomimus
* afrovenator
* carcharodontosaurus
* atlasaurus
* jobaria
* nigersaurus

i don't put deltadromeus, spinosaurus & paralititan
cause i think we need more specimens for a restoration.