Archaeopteryx feathers

I was trawling through the archives, looking at anything I could find on flight origins, when I came across this in a post from HP Tim Williams:

"Let's look at _Archaeopteryx_.  It shows primaries on the manus, secondaries
on the ulna, but no remiges on the humerus.  No tertiaries have been
identified in any _Archaeopteryx_ specimen: the inner arm was devoid of
flight feathers."

No disrespect to Tim Williams, but is this true? It flies (doh!) in the face of every reconstruction I've seen, but looking at the specimens I can see what he's getting at (and I quite like the idea). I know the quote is a year old, but I'd be interested in people's ideas on this.

Thanks
Michael Lovejoy