Cheap, quality dino sculptures

Greetings, dino-lovers...

Someone (wink, wink) has a birthday quickly approaching, and that someone (nudge, nudge) is looking keenly into asking for some sort of dinosaur model to add to his collection of other paleo-memorabilia. Problem is, most of the websites I've checked out that sell such models/sculpts adverstise, shall we say... exorbitant prices! The fact that prices are in US dollars and I'm a Canadian doesn't help either.
So my question is this: does anyone know of any (preferably Canadian) companies that sell quality dinosaur models/sculpts for reasonable prices (~$100 Cdn.)?
Any help would be appreciated.

Jordan Mallon