From: MariusRomanus@aol.com
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: Giraffatitin brancai Vs Brachiosaurus brancai Vs Brachiosaurus altithorax
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 23:21:09 EST

>>Actually little is used in the skull. <<

Oh, I figured that much. I know there had to be more to it than the skull. I
was just making the remark that the only thing I can find on a difference
between the two was the mention of _Giraffatitin_ having high nasals...... If
anyone is wondering, I found that at The Dinosauricon. By the way... The
Dinosauricon says that we have
5 partial skeletons, several skulls, and limb elements for _Giraffatitan_ but
only 2 partial skeletons for _B. altithorax_ with ?skull?..... So i'm
guessing we don't have a skull for altithorax.

>>dorsal vertebrae in G. brancai that shows the differences between B.
alithorax and G. brancai<<

What's different about them?

>>The field museum and Oâ??Hare Airport are one and the same, B. altithorax.<<

Good.......... I can stop feeling bad about not seeing the one at
O'Hare...... I've been wondering about it for 2 years.  :-)

Thanks a lot for the info Tracy
Kris