Re: Giraffatitin brancai Vs Brachiosaurus brancai Vs Brachiosaurus altithorax

>>>The differences between Brachiosaurus and Giraffatitan may go beyond those of the vertebrae.  If a skull from the Morrison Formation (at the Denver Museum) is indeed Brachiosaurus altithorax, then there are also significant differences in the skulls as well.<<<

Nice... See...... I thought that I was coming across things that were saying the skull of _Giraffatitin brancai_ was different than that of _Brachiosaurus altithorax_...... I'm not that crazy after all.  :-)

Does anyone know where I can see a photograph or something of the skull at the Denver Museum?

Thanks Ken
Kris