Re: Giraffatitin brancai Vs Brachiosaurus brancai Vs Brachiosaurus altithorax

I've heard about the B. alithorax skull for years and I'd too like to know if there is picture or drawing of it anywhere on the net or in books.

Thanks *goes back to lurking*
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2002 11:59 PM
Subject: Re: Giraffatitin brancai Vs Brachiosaurus brancai Vs Brachiosaurus altithorax

>>>The differences between Brachiosaurus and Giraffatitan may go beyond those of the vertebrae.  If a skull from the Morrison Formation (at the Denver Museum) is indeed Brachiosaurus altithorax, then there are also significant differences in the skulls as well.<<<

Nice... See...... I thought that I was coming across things that were saying the skull of _Giraffatitin brancai_ was different than that of _Brachiosaurus altithorax_...... I'm not that crazy after all.  :-)

Does anyone know where I can see a photograph or something of the skull at the Denver Museum?

Thanks Ken
Kris