Re: Velociraptor profiles

AFAIK, the Velociraptor specimen is perfect, but Protoceratops specimen
lacks one leg and some bones. So the famous "fighting dinosaurs" are
interpreted - by sources similar to the original finders - as:
Protoceratops was the rotting carrion when Velociraptor grabbed the
corpse and tried to cling to it during a violent sandstorm.

J.