Re: Velociraptor profiles

I don't have such sources handy. Perhaps you would like to fill us in on why it is any more likely that the Protoceratops was already dead. To me, it seems less likely. What evidence is there against them fighting?

After all, it would be the simplest explanation for the position of the Velociraptor's hand in the beak of Protoceratops.